The Mission of the Consorzio Colibrì is to organize and manage the purchase of goods and services in the common interest of all the consortium members, in order to obtain discounts and awards on the treated quantities, through activities of collective negotiation with the corresponding commercial counterparts. It intends to suggest the best opportunities of purchase for the choice of the employed products’ quality, and the services used by the company activities, promoting meetings between members and suppliers. It provides technical assistance, organizational, commercial, administrative, marketing, communication, promotion and advertisement, and professional training activities, and development of each area of relevant managerial importance.
The work allows the members to concentrate on a personalized care of the user by a healthcare, assistance, rehabilitative and socio-health point of view, inside a public system in the best integration with public planning, in order to reach the best efficiency for young and adult patients, and to provide the highest level of independence in daily and relationship life, for older patients and elderly.
We hereby list some of the values and tasks of the members:
- We consider services of general interest related to health and well-being: our mission is to serve the user in a personalized manner by healthcare, rehabilitative and socio-health point of views, inside the public System and with the best integration with public planning.
- We dedicate our efforts to reach the best efficiency also in the professional field, for young and adult patients, and to obtain the highest level of independence in daily and relationship life, for young and elderly patient.
- We consider and value several factors tied to inabilities (such as possible concomitant diseases) in order to take patients on the responsibility and obtain the best results in the formulation and activation of rehabilitative, cure and assistance projects and planning, by operating with multidisciplinary teams. The global evaluation of general conditions of our users is a fundamental characteristic of our work, in order to guarantee the best well-being for users and their families.
- Medical competence, team work, environmental comfort, assistance quality, preparation and politeness of all our operators are essential requirements of the operations.
- We intend to be relevant partners inside the service healthcare and socio-health networks, by cooperating and comparing to the territorial Institutions.
- We think that Institutional Credits for healthcare and socio-health structures are fundamental, since we decided to offer our performances on behalf and inside the National Healthcare System.
- We work to guarantee the highest standard levels in relationship with different kinds of risk that can concern patients and cooperators.
- In our healthcare structures, professionalism and behavior of every single operator are fundamental conditions, able to directly influence the Quality of the offered services. Because of this, we put constant attention to continuous training, participation and team work.